Are you passionate about sustainable food? Do you want to be part of a movement for a more just food system? Then why not get involved and meet like-minded people and help us create a better, fairer food system for Greater Manchester, and beyond!
Lending your support to The Kindling Trust is an opportunity to be involved in an exciting long-term project that is about creating positive social change. It is the chance to work with a group of people that share these values and are committed to actively trying to change things for the better.
We are always looking for new people to get involved, and there are so many ways you can get stuck in.
- Get your hands dirty with the Land Army, helping out at one of our FarmStart sites. Gain hands-on experience of organic growing whilst supporting an urban food revolution.
- Need a day away from the office?! Get your colleagues out on the land for a Team Activity Day.
- Learn something new! Take on a project or help with core tasks, we’ve got a behind-the-scenes challenge that suits you!
- No time? Join our support network by becoming a Friend of Kindling or making a donation.
- Follow us on facebook and twitter to keep upto date with what we are up to and opportunities for you to get involved.
If you want any more information about how you can get involved please get in touch via our contact page.
Conference photo courtesy of www.paulcrudge.photography